Nashua, NH 05 November 2019
Centorr Vacuum Industries announces it has three (3) Series LF furnaces for sale and shipment from stock inventory.
Since the launch of these newly designed laboratory furnaces in 2009, these multipurpose laboratory furnaces have been used for high temperature vacuum or inert gas treatment of metals and ceramics, reactive studies and small scale sintering studies. They can be used in a wide range of applications.
The LF furnaces have an operating temperature of up to 2,000°C (3,632°F) in vacuum or in inert gas. Hot zone size is 3” (76.2mm) diameter by 5” (127mm) high (2.5” diameter x 4” high useable) with ultra clean tungsten mesh heating elements and tungsten/molybdenum heat shields. These furnaces deliver an operating pressure range from a positive pressure of 2 PSIG to a vacuum of 10-3 Torr or 10-6 Torr depending on the vacuum system selected. The standard roughing pump model delivers an ultimate vacuum of 10-3 Torr and the diffusion pump and turbo molecular pump models deliver an ultimate vacuum of 10-6 Torr.
Current inventories are for:
- Qty 1, LF 22-2200 with Rough pump
- Qty 1, LF 22-2200 with Diffusion pump
- Qty 1, LF 22-2200 with Turbomolecular pump
Quantities above are subject to prior sale. Lead time is 2 to 3 weeks after receipt of order.
Centorr Vacuum Industries is a high temperature vacuum / controlled atmosphere furnace manufacturer with an installed base of over 6,000 units worldwide. Their furnace offering ranges from large commercial and production units to smaller Lab and R&D furnaces for use at temperatures over 3,000 °C. They are located in Nashua, NH with a fully staffed Aftermarket Field Service group and Applied Technology Center, offering R&D support and toll production service.
- Case Study: Vacuum Furnaces in the Aerospace Industry
- New 3,200ºc Furnace From Centorr Vacuum Industries
- Centorr Vacuum Industries Has Three (3) New LF Series Laboratory Furnaces For Sale
- Centorr Vacuum Industries Launches Two New Furnaces For Additive Manufactured Parts – The Sintervac AM™ And Workhorse AM™.
- Centorr Vacuum Industries Invests In Its Applied Technology Center To Add Advanced Laboratory Firing Capabilities.