Custom and Kit Vacuum Furnaces
Vacuum furnace customizations can include various hot zone sizes, control strategies, and inert or process gas systems for your exact process requirements.
Centorr Vacuum Industries' line of custom-built vacuum furnace equipment made to your furnace requirements.
We start with a thorough understanding of your processes and furnacing requirements, and then design a vacuum furnace system that best fits your requirements. With over 80 years of combined vacuum furnace-building experience between the Centorr ‘laboratory furnace’ design group and the Vacuum Industries ‘production size’ equipment engineers, we are uniquely suited to offer custom-designed vacuum furnace equipment for your individual process needs, unique furnace sizes, and custom controls requirements.
Please see the links below to see a variety of custom vacuum furnace options available:
Custom Vacuum Furnaces - Custom Processes
- Temperature: -250°C to 3000°C
- Pressure: 1 x 10-9 to 100 Bar (1500 psig)
- Quench Capabilities: Loads from a few grams to 10,000kgs
- Gas Management Systems: H2, Ar, N2, C3H8, CH4, DA, He, Cl, SiF4, MTS, Air, & Others
- Effluent Control Containment (trapping) to Destruction (thermal incineration)
Custom Vacuum Furnace SizesWhether you require a vacuum furnace to fire parts a few grams in weight to thousands of kilograms, CVI builds Custom Size designs and loading configurations tailored to your individual load configuration.
- Size: From 1 cubic inch (16 cu cm) to 1700 cubic feet (48 cu m).
- Designs available in vertical top or bottom loading, as well as front loading, side-loading and clam-shell orientations.
- Rotary table (ie – “lazy Susan”) semi-continuous furnaces, and rotary canister rotating hot zone furnaces, along with fully continuous belt and pusher furnaces also available.